These are the WLFS Ltd (platform) terms and conditions of use. These are the terms and conditions (Terms) which govern your use of the website platform or any of the “WLFS Ltd” branded micro sites (Site). These Terms apply regardless of whatever user device you are using and any other technology whether now known or developed in the future.
You will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms when you use, access or browse the platform, register your details with us or subscribe for email or online services or send us an email.
For the purposes of these Terms: “Content” includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images, product details and/or software published or otherwise available on the Platform from time to time (including, anything made available for download); “including” and its derivations mean “including, without limitation”; “material” includes all or part of any text, graphics, layout, logos, images, audio material, films or other moving images; and “Trade Marks” means the trade marks, logos and service marks (whether or not registered) displayed on the Platform.
We may change these Terms from time to time. Please check these Terms regularly as any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform after posting will be deemed acceptance of the changes.
We are operated by or on behalf of WLFS Ltd (“we” or “our”) located at 483 Green Lanes, London, N13 4BS, United Kingdom.
Access to our services and to some areas of the Platform is restricted to users and companies who have registered their details with us. You must not use a false name or email or provide any false information nor impersonate another person or company when registering for use of the Platform and our email services. If you have a password for registration, you shall not share or disclose it to any third party, nor allow any third party to use your password to gain access to the areas and services for registered users. We may refuse or remove or suspend your registration at any time.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights of the Platform, the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Platform (including the Content and Trade Marks).
You may use the Platform only for the business to business services we provide. You may only download and print extracts of the Content where we have provided download access and use.
You may not:
(1) download or print any Content or extracts in a systematic or regular manner or otherwise so as to create an unapproved or illegal database in electronic or paper form comprising all or part of the Content from the Platform; nor
(2) reproduce, republish, modify, archive, distribute, store, archive or commercially exploit the Content without our prior written consent; nor
(3) modify or adapt or create derivative works of the Content; nor
(4) utilise links to this website received as part of a paid-for media monitoring service; nor
(5) systematically forward links to this website within a business or outside a business for business purposes; nor
(6) copy or extract data from this website by means of robots, spiders, crawlers or other automatic devices or by any manual process used to systematically extract or copy web content.
Any such use of this website or the content is prohibited without an appropriate licence.
At all times when you are accessing, browsing or using or registering for use of the Platform, you must do so lawfully and legitimately and without infringing or restricting anyone else’s rights or use and enjoyment of the Platform. In particular, you must not use the Platform in a manner or upload any material or link to any material which is false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading, obscene, offensive, defamatory, abusive or in breach of any third party rights (including intellectual property right).
At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may permanently or temporarily terminate, suspend or deny your access to the Platform. At any time without notice and in our absolute discretion, we may remove or edit any Content on the Platform. To the fullest extent permitted by law no one from WLFS Ltd, including its partners, employees or other representatives have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from such removal or editing or any restriction or hindrance to your use of the Platform, email services or password.
We accept no liability for any content submitted by you or other users and third parties. We do not vet or pre-screen any material that you or other users and third parties have submitted to the Platform, however we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability any material submitted by you or other users and third parties.
The Site may contain hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk.
All information and/or data on the Platform is provided on an “as is” basis. Save to the extent required by law, no representations, warranties or terms of any kind are made (or shall be implied by statute or otherwise) in respect of the Platform or the Content, including, without limitation, warranties of satisfactory quality, conformity to contract, accuracy, adequacy, conformity to description or fitness for any particular purpose.
Neither WLFS Ltd nor any of its data providers or affiliates gives any warranty or guarantee relating to availability of the Platform or that the Platform and/or our operation of it, the Content or the server that makes the Platform available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of the Platform and/or the Content will be uninterrupted.
You agree that WLFS Ltd its partners, employees, agents or other representatives, data providers or affiliates will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances for any amount or kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any anticipated loss of profit, loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of data, costs and fines and/or any special or incidental damages of any kind) that may result to you or a third party arising from or connected in any way to:
(1) interruption of business; or
(2) access or other delays, terminations, suspensions, denials or access interruptions to the Platform; or
(3) data non-delivery, data misdelivery, data corruption, destruction of data or other modification of data; or
(4) third party website links on the Platform; or
(5) reliance on the information contained on the Platform; or
(6) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the Platform; or
(7) any inaccuracies, omissions or misleading, false or deceptive statement in the Content; or
(8) events beyond our reasonable control.
Notwithstanding any provision of these Terms, WLFS Ltd does not exclude or limit its liability for:
(1) death or personal injury caused by its negligence or that of any of its officers, employees or agents; or
(2) fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(3) any liability which it is not lawful to exclude either now or in the future.
You will indemnify and will keep indemnified WLFS Ltd and its data providers and affiliates on demand against all claims, costs, proceedings, demands, losses, damages, expenses (including legal expenses) or liability whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of:
(1) any breach of these Terms by you; or
(2) your fault, negligence or breach of statutory duty; or
(3) your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure (whether owned by, leased or licensed to us) or that of any of our Suppliers.
Any contractual or legal relationship between you and WLFS Ltd will be concluded in English. All notices shall be given by e-mail to us via the contact page or, to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during the registration process (if any). Notice will be deemed received 24 hours after e-mail is sent or 3 days after the date of posting.
These Terms (together with any variations to them pursuant to section 2) form the entire agreement between the parties concerning your access to, browsing and/or use of the Platform and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements, understandings and representations made between us (whether written or oral) concerning the Platform.
The licence granted personal to you and may not be assigned, transferred or sub-licensed (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent.
Nothing in these Terms is intended to or shall operate to create a partnership or joint venture of any kind between us or to authorise either of us to act as agent for the other, and neither of us shall have authority to act in the name or on behalf of or otherwise to bind the other in any way (including but not limited to the making of any representation or warranty, the assumption of any obligation or liability and the exercise of any right or power).
If the whole or any part of any provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason the same shall to the extent required be severed from these Terms and rendered ineffective so far as is possible without modifying the remaining provisions of these Terms and shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions.
No waiver by WLFS Ltd of any breach of these Terms shall constitute a waiver of any other prior or subsequent breach and WLFS Ltd shall not be affected by any delay, failure or omission to enforce or express forbearance granted in respect of any of your obligations.
The rights and remedies of WLFS Ltd under these Terms are independent, cumulative and without prejudice to its rights under the law.
Website Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access the website welovefreestuff.net (the site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the site.
Ythe use of the site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement the terms of website. the website is owned by WLFS Ltd of 483 Green Lanes, London n13 4BS.
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the site in contravention of the provisions of the terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the site;
- any equipment or network on which the site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in the discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through ythe use of the site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of ythe right to use the site.
Issue of a warning to you.
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
Further legal action against you.
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary. We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the site.
It should be noted that in some cases you should assume that WLFS has an affiliate relationship or other material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on WLFS. However in most cases this does not include all user/ member/ public submitted promotions, deals, or vouchers.
In addition, you should assume that WLFS may be compensated monetarily or non-monetarily when you visit, purchase goods or services from, or take any other action on a third-party website mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. You should always perform due diligence before buying any goods or services online or offline.